Sunday, March 16, 2008

We love you Grandma and Grandpa!

I just had to express how much we love Grandma and Grandpa Woolstenhulme! Yesterday we had the privilege of visiting them at their farm and had so much fun! (I forgot my camera, sorry there are no pictures.) We got to ride the sleigh, and pull the kids on sleds with the sleigh (there is still a ton of snow!) It was like they were waterskiing behind the sleigh, it was so funny! Even little Andrew leaned to the side to go out further away from the sleigh. It was hilarious! We also cooked some food (Caleb was the head chef!) and just had a ball hangin' out together! I hope everyone can get a chance to make it down to that little piece of heaven in Montpelier and enjoy those 2 people that love us!!

3 comments:

  1. Fun Mohna, it sounds like you guys had a great time! :) How is the oxen team doing? Our kids got to ride behind them when we were out there in May...I imagine they're huge by now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute picture of Ruth and Daryl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got it figured out--cute blog! They had a ton of cute ones--I had a hard time choosing.

    ReplyDelete