Wednesday, May 28, 2008

California Girls Trip

I hope everyone hasn't given up on my blog since it's been forever since I last posted. Jon had the camera for a little while from bear hunting and I just kept forgetting to get it from him. I didn't even have it on my girls trip. :( Luckily most of the others had one so I was able to get pictures from them. Here are my wonderful friends from California. Left to right: Jennifer, Kathryn, Me, Marie, Shauna, Thira, and Marie. Yup two Maries! We just had a ball! Everything from eating out to going to the beach to playing card games until 3 in the morning!! Ha!I was in absolute heaven at the beach. It was a perfect day! Somehow the beach at American Falls just doesn't compare.

3 comments:

  1. Had so much fun! It was more relaxing and you can't beat the late night cards and chit chats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you guys had a fun time--of course, it's always fun when you get a break from the kids and get to do some grown up things--like no McD's for dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM JEALOUS! IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD SO MUCH FUN. I AM GLAD YOU WENT THERE, YOU DESERVE IT MORE THAN ANYONE...

    ReplyDelete