Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

We had a fun day for Father's day! It started off with the boys secretively putting on their gifts for their dad. We all huddled in the mud room quietly while dad was still sleeping and practiced saying "Happy Father's Day" in unison. Then crept into his room and woke him up with a nice surprise! The boys had a hoot and Jon woke up with a smile!Jon's favorite baseball team, the Cincinnati Reds!
A new fishing shirt and a new tie!
This shirt Andrew is wearing was just too perfect to pass up. It says "You don't hunt? I see no point in talking to you!" Jon loved it!
Here is my handsome husband with his 3 handsome boys...well one pouting in the corner anyway. It's a little ironic Josh didn't want to take a picture because earlier when he was wearing dad's new hat he asked me to take more pictures of him... Kids!

3 comments:

  1. That shirt is hilarious--isn't it great when you find the perfect thing! Oh, and I have to say that I love Calebs comments on my blog. They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! The Boys look great! Glad you guys had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea to have the kids wear the gifts instead of wrapping them. :) You always come up with such fun ideas! I like that picture of Jon with the boys...they are a handsome bunch.

    ReplyDelete