Sunday, February 22, 2009

Famous Feet!

So I was reading an article in the Conference Ensign one day to teach a lesson from it in the Young Womens. I was just reading along when I noticed this picture of a woman's feet in the article (p.28 in the last conference issue). And then I did a double take thinking that those shoes sure looked familiar. Then the light bulb went on and I knew exactly whose shoes those were....mine! My mom and I went to see the Saturday morning session and after the session I remember a photographer taking pictures of my feet as I was tiptoeing through a puddle. But of course I thought nothing of it. So I guess my feet are famous now! :)

Here's the real deal...my shoes and the skirt in the background. :)

3 comments:

  1. That is seriously so funny!!! You're famous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your blog. I've got to get out with the camera more often. You've inspired me. I got a new lense for my bday and haven't even had it out of the house. Thanks for the blog button you added. So cute.

    ReplyDelete