Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mohawk Day!
It was time for a haircut so why not have a little fun while we're at it?!


My brother David joined in on the fun!

Rock on dude!Jon's softabll
We love to go watch Jon play ball. He's great at it!

Sometimes Jon pitches in softball but most of the time he plays 1st base. Can you see the ball flyin'?
So focused!
Firework Fun!
The boys cannot get enough of doing fireworks so I thought I'd give it a try to take some pics.
Above is a bottle rocket...shhhh....don't tell anyone. :) And below is a fountain...we call this picture the firework Christmas tree!
I love how it looks like Andrew and Josh are surrounded in fire. They were swirling sparklers.
The rising moon. Still a work in progress to photo the moon.
Bragging rights!
I just have to brag a little about my brother (okay my step-brother) who is just awesome! I've had the chance to spend the last 2 weeks with him and we've had nothing but fun! Well, I know he's had to put up with my boys bugging him now and then, but he loves 'em! He is amazing with music and I've just loved hearing his talent. He is super talented with the violin and he has basically taught himself to play the piano. And he sings awesome! Love ya David!

3 comments:

  1. lol. Girls just want to have fun. So do boys. Like the Patriot shirt on Jon. Hey thats my moon. I looked at it for a few minutes between work bright as day through the shadows of the trees. You got the fountain and the rocket. Oh what a night. David has my respect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been blogging like crazy girl! Looks good! Love the new background and pics! You guys have been busy. Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mohawks. . .my Andrew was born into the wrong family!

    ReplyDelete