Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas with a Bang!

Every year we have good intentions in not going out of control for Christmas and every year we blow it! Ha! The presents never stopped! The boys were in heaven! We feel so blessed to have had such an abundant Christmas this year, especially while facing difficult times in the economy.


On the top of the list for great gifts for me was that my mom was able to come visit us! We hadn't seen each other in over 2 years! She took the Greyhound to get here and boy was it a crazy trip. The bus left her in Wendover, NV but she made it work and still got to Pocatello safely! We were so grateful!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I made this blanket for Jon to snuggle in! He loves it! I used jeans I collected for the last 13 years or so from Jon's old jeans. The little squares were from my old jeans.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I was glad my mom came prepared for the cold 'cause it was cold!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment