Sunday, July 24, 2011

Andrew happenings

Well the time has come that all my kids are going to be in school full time. My youngest Andrew has graduated kindergarten! I'm so proud of him and how much he is learning and excelling in!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Above, Andrew had to have a costume that was something to do with a tomato to represent the color red. Each child either had a number or a color and they sang the cutest songs for each. I got those on video because they are too cute to not see again!

Below, we had a nice surprise when Andrew was called up with 4 other kids and was recognized for succeeding so well in his learning. And of course because our name starts with "T" Andrew brought up the rear of the line of graduates (in the red plaid shirt). The kids came up one side of the stage and got their diploma from Mrs. McKee and headed to the other side to shake hands with the principal Mr. Hunsaker.
Photobucket

We love Mrs. McKee and thank her for all her time and dedication to my Andrew!
Photobucket



Andrew's first loose tooth was kind of a funny situation...Jon and I had to encourage Andrew to wiggle it all he could to get it out because......
Photobucket


......there was another tooth already growing behind it! One tooth came out and ta da...another tooth was already there to take its place!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Loose teeth are a funny thing. I just updated our blog about Hunter and Sydneys same experience!!! Kids crack me up!

    ReplyDelete