Sunday, February 26, 2012

Coyote Hunting

One Saturday Jon took Caleb and I coyote hunting. The boys were excited about the hunt, I was excited to take pictures! The landscape was beautiful and serene. There was a slight breeze and the sun was shining. I couldn't believe how warm it was for a February day. We sat for quite a while and then Jon found a coyote. He got it! I'm never the kind of person that delights in killing but I know that coyote populations need to be managed to help other species as well. Jon has two pelts from previous hunts that he saved and they are beautiful!

Here Jon is going to get closer to the coyote.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a view of the plains we had.
Photobucket

And what a sunset!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment