Sunday, October 19, 2014

Scouting with Jon Fall 2013

More and more I've become too sensitive to go on the hunts with Jon.  Factors like the cold and killing an animal are just tough for me.  But I love to go scouting!  We hike in a bit or just drive around, Jon spots the beautiful animals with his eagle eyes and we admire and observe in Heavenly Father's amazing country.  I love the beauty of the surroundings and the smell of the air.  I especially love seeing flowers and seeing and hearing elk and birds.  I also love the sunsets I get to see.


 photo DSC_5268-02.jpg photo DSC_5267-01.jpg photo DSC_5272-06.jpg photo DSC_5271-05.jpg photo DSC_5270-04.jpg


This is what scouting is all about!  I hope to someday have a better zoom on my camera to capture these amazing animals.   photo DSC_4911-58a.jpg


The moon started to rise so beautifully but I just couldn't capture it right.  First picture I had camera shake but the boys thought the picture looked cool. photo DSC_4921-68.jpg
 photo DSC_4923-70.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment