Thursday, April 10, 2008

We love Disneyland!!

Well spring break came and we left...down south to where it's warm...well warmer anyway. The weather was a bit cooler than I hoped but at least there wasn't any snow in sight!!! It was awesome! We were fortunate to be able to stay with our good friends and just had a hoot! I wish I had more pictures of our fun adventures, but that's just it we were having too much fun running around to get pictures of much. We will definitely be going down south again someday!

4 comments:

  1. How fun!! I've been waiting (patiently) for pictures of your adventure. Was the Jedi thing cool? Glad you guys had fun--oh, how long exactly was the drive? I have to think about all this, because I think we're going to do it next year. We will see. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pics! We had so much fun with you guys! Can't wait till you come back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun Mohna! I love Disneyland, it will be fun to take our kiddos there in a couple of years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! I love Disneyland! Ever since we went last spring, I have wanted to go back. I'm happy to hear you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete