Friday, May 1, 2009

We've had a birthday shout hooray!

Caleb was so excited to turn 10! I can't believe he is actually 10! He is growing up in so many different ways and I'm so impressed with what he is capable of doing now. We had a fun night as a family playing at Outer Limit Fun Zone (an arcade place) and eating pizza. Then back home for some yummy fudge brownies drizzled with white chocolate. (I thought we'd go for something different than cake this time.)Caleb thought he caught me that I had put 11 candles on his cake, but everyone needs one to grow on, right?!
Nothin' fancy but yummy none the less! Caleb was fascinated with how I did the white chocolate...he said, "Ooooh! So that's how the stores do it!"
And some new basketball shoes for running around! (He's getting more into the clothes thing, which is great because he's figuring out how to match his clothes himself!!)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday Caleb dear, happy days will come to you all year. If I had one wish then it would be a happy happy birthday to you from me. Hope your day rocks Caleb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so nice to see your boys! It is weird how Caleb is so grown up. I'm glad we got to spend some time with him (even though I'm sure he was bored at times). I sympathized with him though, because I remember as a child, waiting around for the adults to finish talking (hahaaha). Oh and the white chocolate looks really cool!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Caleb!!! We miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete