Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The funnest girls trip to Solvang!

Our destination for my annual girls trip this year was to Solvang, Ca, which is about 45 minutes north of Santa Barbara. It is such a darling little town. It was a Danish settlement and is now a very quaint tourist spot.

Just a few miles outside of Solvang we took a little hike to a beautiful little waterfall. Two of the girls are pregnant and they were troopers!!

We had breakfast in a Danish restaurant...can I just say one thing about Danish pancakes.....YUMMY!
Even though it was really windy and a bit cool I had to make at least one trip to the beach. I loved every second being there! From left to right: Thira, Shauna, Marie G., Me, Marie W., Jessica, and Kathryn!
Had to have a little fun while I was at it! :)

I couldn't believe how well this turned out with my little camera. There were so many beautiful flowers! I think Idaho has maybe 2 that are blooming right now!

Thanks girls for such an awesome vacation!!

4 comments:

  1. Cute blog Mohna. How fun for a girls trip! As far as the couponing goes, check out our website at www.discountqueens.blogspot.com

    We are out of ID, but most of UT has the same deals as ID. There are lots and lots and lots of blogs out there to get you started in couponing. i'm totally addicted. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I love to help people save some money!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had so much fun!! Girls outings are essential!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful beach beautiful girls. They all could be California girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had such a great time! I missed seeing everyone! :(

    ReplyDelete