Monday, April 13, 2009

What a beautiful day!!

I was so ecstatic that the weather was gorgeous for Easter! It just somehow helps to enjoy the day! I wish Jon could've been in this picture with us but he stayed after church for choir and I knew I had milliseconds before the boys would change out of their church clothes!

Don't ya just love Josh's expression! He did not want to take pictures.I just love Easter morning when the boys come straight from bed to see surprises from the Easter bunny...I love their messy hair and tired faces!


Can't have Easter without coloring eggs....Andrew was super into it this year...he did most of the eggs!
I just thought this fruit pizza I made looked pretty. :)
Hope your Easter was wonderful!!

5 comments:

  1. What a great picture of you and your boys! Your fruit pizza looks SOOOOO good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you guys had a good Easter. That fruit pizza looks YUMMY!! Can we say recipe exchange?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Easter morning! Your fruit pizza looks delicious and beautiful! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your family is so darling! I can't believe how big the boys are! Your fruit pizza looks sooooooo good! Send me the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa!! The second to last picture... Andrew looks so much like Josh, it took me a second to figure out which was Josh!! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete