Saturday, July 10, 2010

Our show is good enough

We had a ball doing our own fireworks this year (for a few nights). Jon and Erik (his sister's husband) went a little fireworks crazy this year. But I have to admit it was fun to watch and it kept the kids really entertained.

This year I attempted to get some cool fireworks photography but they're still a work in progress. I realized I should've been much further away but I didn't want to be away from everyone. So that will need to wait for another time and place.
This fountain was the mother of all fountains we've ever done. It was taller than Jon!







After all that brightness I had to separate this one so you could see it. This was probably at 10:30 at night. The view of the hills behind our house.

We didn't end up going to any big fireworks show this year, but mainly because we just were having too much fun at our house. We had Jon's cousin up with his family (David and Karee Stosich) with their 3 boys and we just didn't want to leave. Nothing wrong with that I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment