Sunday, August 29, 2010

Extreme Makeover Home Edition came to little ole Poky!

Amazingly the popular show Extreme Makeover: Home Edition came to our little town Pocatello. It's been a big ordeal for the week the house was being built. I thought it would be fun to be there for the big reveal that the show is known for (i.e. "MOVE THAT BUS!") It was really interesting to see how it's really done live. There were a few practices before the family actually came and a couple more practices when the family was there. The limo even did some practicing without the family in it. It was pretty comical! It was fun to see the designers walking around here and there.

This first picture is Ed.Here we have Paul...or Paulie.
Here's the official bus!
Jillian couldn't say no to people who wanted her autograph. She sure is a pretty girl!
The crowd was intense! This picture doesn't do justice.
Then the guy we were really waiting for (Ty) came running down that long line of people giving high fives. I got to high five him too!
My friend Heidi and her two daughters, who were troopers with all the craziness, hung out with me. It was fun to chit chat (for hours!)

Here comes the family!
Just getting out.
And the bus finally moved! Boy were the family happy!

I think this show really has a great 'cause and I'm glad my area got to be a part of such a wonderful event!

No comments:

Post a Comment