Thursday, September 9, 2010

Only one away from double digits!

This year for Joshua we had a friends party here at our house and they had a ball, it was wild and crazy with all those boys but it was fun! (A couple parents said I was brave!)

For his cake I couldn't help but think how he loves to play video games and it's always good vs evil so for his cake it's blue vs red. It worked out so perfectly that when I was working on the cake Josh said it was like good vs evil and I hadn't even told him why I did it that way. Sometimes our kids are like open books.We were able to borrow Gretchen's (Jon's sister) bonzai slide and we moved the tramp close to it and the kids had a blast. The grass turned into one gigantic puddle!
It was easier to just have everyone stay outside but the slight breeze kept blowing the candles out. Oops!
Joshua accidentally saw his gift from us before his birthday, but I had to wrap it anyway of course...but 3 times to make it more fun!! This was the last layer.
I love how all the kids are in awe when it's time to open presents. They all huddled around Josh.
By the looks of it, it was a good birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment