Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Enjoyment

What a feast! It was awesome to see one gigantic table going from the living room to the kitchen. That's what we get for having an enormous family! It looked amazing though. And all the food was so delicious. A lot of work by a lot of people was put into this amazing occasion.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The whole clan. I was lucky to get this picture...I got this one shot and then my camera battery died. Love how everyone is smiling....except....my Andrew. Hahaha!
Photobucket


The great person who took on this big day at her house! Jon's sister Gretchen.
Photobucket



Before....
Photobucket



....after.......... My tired boy from a long day of fun.
Photobucket

The reason for it all! Mom Ruth in the middle surrounded by her 7 beautiful children.
Photobucket

I am so thankful for the family I have been blessed with and especially miss the family I wasn't able to be with.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I see Andrew make any other face but the one in the big family picture!! Haha! You have leverage for when he starts dating though! You're photography is beautiful! I love the table and the autumn pictures. You should take food pictures for magazines :) Maybe you can take pictures for my mom's restaurant!! Hehe... I am going to save the big family picture if you don't mind - I will give you credit :)

    ReplyDelete