Friday, December 17, 2010

A trip to Utah

Jon and I went down to Utah for some "Christmas business" and had a great time! We went to temple square with the boys and we all were in awe of the lights! The pictures don't give temple square justice. And then we stayed in Provo with my dad and the next day I was able to take some pictures of them (my favorite thing to do of course!!)


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



It's always a favorite to go see the Christus statue at the Visitors Center.

Photobucket




Isn't this just darling...the little child and Jesus looking at each other.
Photobucket






When I was taking their picture this friendly horse came right up to us and wanted to join right in! It was hilarious!
Photobucket

Geez David has sure grown up!
Photobucket

Aren't they sweet together!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment