Saturday, March 2, 2013

I'm not very smart

When Jon was on the hunt for his German Shorthair, I decided to look for a dog for me.  I have always thought Weimaraners,especially the blues (there are grey and blue) were beautiful so I was on the hunt.  I found a blue female right close to where Jake was so the setup seemed perfect.  We went to meet the female and she was off the wall.  The breeder introduced us to this male and he was just so loving and sweet, so we took him.  Ignorant as I was I didn't realize what I was getting myself into.  2 Puppies!!  Not smart.  It's been a lot of work and time, and cleaning messes, and more.  They both are very sweet puppies and they will be great dogs.  We named are sweet Weim Asher.  Each dog on their own is so much easier.  Asher is very attached and sits great with me in any room.  And he really doesn't run off on his own.  Jake is very mellow, which is awesome!  

 photo Puppies-28.jpg
 photo Puppies-29.jpg
Asher just loves to be with people.  Can ya tell?
 photo asher-1.jpg
 photo Puppies-22.jpg
Just hanging out with dad.  :)
 photo Puppies-25.jpg
 photo asher-2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment