Saturday, March 2, 2013

Our new German Shorthaired Puppy...Jake

When our dog Gunner died it was very devastating for Jon and our family.  Immediately we were on the hunt for a new puppy.  Jon found a litter that was not too far from us but I wasn't sure I was quite ready.  Well, because I love surprises so much I decided to get a pup for Jon.  I called the lady and paid for him and all in the mean while Jon also called the same lady but she told him it was sold.  Once she made the connection she worked it and told him it was sold to a lady in Connecticut.  I set up a time to go see him, making Jon think we were going to go see a puppy for me.  I had to blow the surprise a little early due to certain things, but we went up to see Jake and Jon was in love.  It was the best surprise!

 photo Puppies-11.jpg
 photo Puppies-10.jpg
 photo Puppies-03.jpg
 photo Jake-2.jpg
 photo Jake-1.jpg
 photo Jake-3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment