Sunday, April 28, 2013

Bunch 'O Pictures at Butchart Garden

I was so excited to go to Butchart Garden, but as you can tell my kids were not.  That would definitely explain why an adult ticket costs $30 and a child's ticket costs $2!  Even though the garden was not in full bloom it was still amazing!

 photo ButchartGarden1.jpg
 photo ButchartGarden2.jpg
The tree on the left is the so unique!  I love it!  And boy do I miss redwood trees.
 photo ButchartGarden03.jpg
Overlooking the Sunken Garden
 photo ButchartGarden04.jpg
 photo ButchartGarden07a.jpg
 photo ButchartGarden13.jpg
This fountain reminded me of the fountains at Bilagio in Vegas.  They kept changing into different formations.  Bet it's beautiful all lit up at night.
 photo ButchartGarden14.jpg
 photo ButchartGarden15.jpg
 photo ButchartGarden17.jpg
 photo ButchartGarden18.jpg
Love those pouty faces
 photo ButchartGarden22.jpg
There were all sorts of different animals like these made from plants.  
 photo ButchartGarden25.jpg
 photo ButchartGarden29.jpg
 photo ButchartGarden34.jpg
 photo ButchartGarden41a.jpg
 photo ButchartGarden51a.jpg
This is my absolutely favorite blooming tree of all time.  A magnolia tree.  The flowers are huge and so delicate looking.
 photo ButchartGarden53.jpg
On the left we were walking through the Rose Garden.  Unfortunately no roses were blooming yet.  Bet it's a sight to see!
 photo ButchartGarden56.jpg
 photo ButchartGarden59.jpg
 photo ButchartGarden63.jpg
More pouty faces
 photo ButchartGarden64.jpg
 photo ButchartGarden68a.jpg
 photo ButchartGarden70a.jpg
 photo ButchartGarden71.jpg
The flowers on the left, called forget-me-nots are one of my favorite flowers.  They are so tiny and my favorite color, blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment