Sunday, November 2, 2008

Dressing up is fun!

So our Halloween was busy and fun! Thursday the kids had their parade at school and class parties, and then at night a huge carnival at the school (it's their big fundraiser). The carnival was a blast with food and games and a spook alley (which I think spooked little Andrew too much, he woke up about 5 times that night crying). On Friday we had a huge trunk-r-treat (3 wards) and walked the neighborhood a little bit in Inkom. Needless to say Andrew couldn't carry his bag anymore before the night was over because it was so heavy. And last but not least we went to a party at a family in our area. Adults played games and kids stayed in the basement to play...it was a bunch of fun! So Andrew is Pluto (he actually had a mask but it was kinda big so I made these ears instead (I must admit finding a yellow sweatsuit was not easy...or cheap). It worked out though. Any guesses what Josh is?................. He is the infamous Zorro!
Caleb of course is a vampire.
Can you tell he had fun with it?
Okay you can stop laughing now. :) Jon had a hoot with this costume all day at work. His hair actually stood taller but this picture doesn't give it justice.
This year I went way out of my element as a woman back from the dead. It was fun to be something very different. A lot of people didn't even recognize me!
I wish you could see my makeup better. I had dark grey circles around my eyes, which really made a good effect.

11 comments:

  1. WHOA! Okay, it looks like you guys had a blast. Loved your costumes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap, Mohna--you look terrible, but awesome! And Jon is hilarious! You guys are good sports--I am not! Sounds like a fun week full of Halloween for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it looks like you guys had a TON of fun on Halloween. I love your creative costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, that is freaky! I've never seen you look that bad! But that's in a good way, right? Todd and I went as a Mexican and a Border Patrol officer :) I'm waiting for my friend to send me the pic. Todd wasn't feeling well, so he didn't let me paint a mustache on him, but oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my heck! This doesn't even look like you Monah!! Your family is the Best!!! I miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Crazy, but awesome, costume Mohna!!! I can only imagine how crazy Jon was at work that day! Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look scary. I bet you would win a contest if you submit your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha!! I love your costumes! I couldn't recognize you or Caleb!! Nice! Tell Caleb to say hi to the Cullens for me :D heh

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! You did go all out. Fantastic. I am afraid my kids would not have been happy to see you on Halloween. They are frady cats when it comes to women from the dead!! Love ya. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok I already commented - but i have to say i LOVE that picture of Andrew (the topmost one) - just his expression is so dang cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hilarious! I haven't been on blogger for a while because I'm seriously hooked on facebook lately. Love the costumes and pictures! We were simple this year... Jas was all tatted up like a biker and I had my bubble gum pink Britney wig. The girls ofcourse were awesome!

    ReplyDelete