Sunday, January 18, 2009

I've just been havin' too much fun taking pictures of anything and everything! So you'll have to excuse me for a while until I get this excitement out of my system. And I hope you don't get sick of seeing Andrew driving his fast car, but he's just so stinkin' cute when he drives it and I've been trying different things.

The first picture I took was on a day that we had fog and everything was frosted. It was so pretty!


Yup...it's a rock....just a rock...about the size of the tip of my finger!
This eagle comes and hangs out every year in the valley here. Pretty neat! I wish I had a huge zoom to get a close up of it!

2 comments:

  1. Gr! I just placed a comment and it didn't post. So what I said was...

    Wow! That Bald Eagle is gorgeous! Make sure Jon doesn't shoot it! hehehe :D Also, the gloves are super cute! Where'd you get those at? I want some that are girly! hehe ...And, no - who could be sick of fast car picutres! Its so cute how much he loves that thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did mean to put and "r" in Journey. Sorry about that. Thanks for telling me so I can fix it.

    ReplyDelete