Thursday, January 29, 2009

My baby is growing up!

My sweet little Andrew turned 4 on Wednesday. We all went to Outer Limit Fun Zone and had all the video arcade game fun we could have and then we came home and dove into the "Big, Bad, Blue Cake"! (That was Andrew's request...a solid blue cake. It was a great request for me since cakes are not my forte!) Andrew of course had to lick every candle he could his hands on!
There really was a spoon sitting right in front of him! :)
The wiggle car was a hit! He calls it his "bike". He's loved riding it around the house....until I noticed the floor getting scratched up so it got sent to the garage unfortunately.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a handsome little guy! Looks like a great birthday. I LOVE the wiggle car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Mohna! That first picture of Andrew with his big smile above his cake is so priceless! I love it! He's so big now! Please tell your boys we love them and seeing those pictures makes me miss you guys lots!! And your cake is awesome - no need for forte when you have boys!!! :D They don't require "fa fa" heh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't is amazing how fast our cute kids are growning! It blows me away that Andrew and Sydney are 4. It seems just like yesterday that we were sitting at the park pregnant. I miss those days so much! Love ya ton cutie!

    ReplyDelete