Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Earned my Beads!

Last summer I went to an adult Scout training called Wood Badge. It was an amazing experience where I learned so much and had a ball with the people there. You set goals, and you have 18 months to complete them, and when you are finished you "Earn your beads." Me and 3 others in my group did it and we were so elated to receive our beads. (In the scouting world this is a big deal!)

Along with the beads you receive a neckerchief and slide.The 4 of us on the right are the newbies and the 3 on the left were on staff at our Wood Badge.

Boy I love scouting!

2 comments:

  1. You were definitely made for the scouting world! It's a good thing you have all boys so that you could be part of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mohna that is so awesome! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete